ArsenalRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel free to post anything but just put it in the right place section Report Bugs and Questions Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yooo Nigahh's, Ssup guys and Ladies!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CastRage

Yooo Nigahh's, Ssup guys and Ladies!!! Empty
PostSubject: Yooo Nigahh's, Ssup guys and Ladies!!!   Yooo Nigahh's, Ssup guys and Ladies!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:35 pm

Hi Guys Its Cast Rage here.............Name:-Ashish Age:- 22 Years old , Location =India , Gender=Male
True RO fan
Servers Played = inro, wreckedro , qro, encore ro, znro, chill iro, asia ro......................... and still much much more..........
Also m avaialable for DOTA my garena nick = F4uLt^GeNeSiS.........
My Hobbies r Bikes and Babes............. And a true 4 Wheeler Rider..................

Nice to Meet Ya all................... lol! lol! What a Face

i Am a sophisticated Love machine back in time to change the future of 1 lucky lady xD :-)

Thats all about me will meet ya in game.......
Back to top Go down
TeaParty
Pro Helper
Pro Helper
TeaParty

PostSubject: Re: Yooo Nigahh's, Ssup guys and Ladies!!!   Yooo Nigahh's, Ssup guys and Ladies!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:58 pm

What an introduction well enjoy your stay here at arsenalRO and invite more friends no1
ENJOY
Back to top Go down
https://arsenalro.forumotion.net
CastRage

PostSubject: Re: Yooo Nigahh's, Ssup guys and Ladies!!!   Yooo Nigahh's, Ssup guys and Ladies!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:57 pm

Yep we have already invited friends here but 2 of them left :-( . so again we 3 Indian Players here ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yooo Nigahh's, Ssup guys and Ladies!!!   Yooo Nigahh's, Ssup guys and Ladies!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yooo Nigahh's, Ssup guys and Ladies!!!
Page 1 of 1