ArsenalRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel free to post anything but just put it in the right place section Report Bugs and Questions Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hey guys help me please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bebebq09

hey guys help me please Empty
PostSubject: hey guys help me please   hey guys help me please I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:58 pm

hey guys how can i register here at arsenal RO????can someone please help me ??...
Back to top Go down
Core

PostSubject: Re: hey guys help me please   hey guys help me please I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:34 am

bebebq09 wrote:
hey guys how can i register here at arsenal RO????can someone please help me ??...

We don't have control panel yet so you can register by typing. Username: bebeq09_M or F then your pass. And next time you just need to put bebeq09 no need for the _M or _F
Back to top Go down
eyji

PostSubject: Re: hey guys help me please   hey guys help me please I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:19 am

Embarassed how to register i don't get it. were to type?
Back to top Go down
pher2pher
Pro Helper
Pro Helper
pher2pher

PostSubject: Re: hey guys help me please   hey guys help me please I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:30 pm

when your in game :] type in the username ex. eyji_m pass: (pass that you want) :]

the next time you log in the "_M" you dont need to put it again xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey guys help me please   hey guys help me please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey guys help me please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArsenalRO :: ArsenalRO :: New Players-
Jump to: