ArsenalRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel free to post anything but just put it in the right place section Report Bugs and Questions Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do i register on the game?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jobet2004

How do i register on the game? Empty
PostSubject: How do i register on the game?   How do i register on the game? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:07 am

:lol:Kindly send me the link
Back to top Go down
GM_Sephir
Helper
Helper
GM_Sephir

PostSubject: Re: How do i register on the game?   How do i register on the game? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:34 am

jobet2004 wrote:
:lol:Kindly send me the link

if you already downloaded the aRO patch and able to access the RO...put what name are u gonna be using then underscore and F or M for your char if want male or female...(ea. ragnarok_M) then type your password below.... hope i describe it right...hihi... lol! gawi
Back to top Go down
http://www.arsenalro.com
Spenon
Helper
Helper

PostSubject: Re: How do i register on the game?   How do i register on the game? I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:50 am

ill just add something Smile please double check if you type it correctly.. after you have registered your acct please log out again and try to connect again to see if what you have typed is correct.. Smile to avoid problems dude
Back to top Go down
GM_Sephir
Helper
Helper
GM_Sephir

PostSubject: Re: How do i register on the game?   How do i register on the game? I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:39 am

Spenon wrote:
ill just add something Smile please double check if you type it correctly.. after you have registered your acct please log out again and try to connect again to see if what you have typed is correct.. Smile to avoid problems dude

HAHA!!! tnx for the additional information... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.arsenalro.com
Spenon
Helper
Helper

PostSubject: Re: How do i register on the game?   How do i register on the game? I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:24 am

GM_Sephir wrote:
Spenon wrote:

HAHA!!! tnx for the additional information... lol!

no prob lol! im just helping in a simple way Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do i register on the game?   How do i register on the game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do i register on the game?
Page 1 of 1