ArsenalRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel free to post anything but just put it in the right place section Report Bugs and Questions Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MALL please!

Go down 
+4
Senshi
GM Agony
pher2pher
bigdaddy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bigdaddy
Helper
Helper
bigdaddy

MALL please! Empty
PostSubject: MALL please!   MALL please! I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:28 pm

HI ADMINS! May we request a Mall where we can buy converters, and glistening coats and fire bottles. We hope our request be noticed. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
pher2pher
Pro Helper
Pro Helper
pher2pher

MALL please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MALL please!   MALL please! I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:57 pm

bout that i guess i that request will not be granted i tried once but no response Neutral
try to do thing w/o being lazy :]

--------------------------
MALL please! Vcxpjk
Back to top Go down
bigdaddy
Helper
Helper
bigdaddy

MALL please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MALL please!   MALL please! I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:51 pm

i am lazy and proud of it. thats why we play in private servers. so that everything will be easy Razz

admins, please help the players here. thanks
Back to top Go down
pher2pher
Pro Helper
Pro Helper
pher2pher

MALL please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MALL please!   MALL please! I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:37 am

OKAY! Laughing

---------------------------
MALL please! Vcxpjk
Back to top Go down
GM Agony
Pro Helper
Pro Helper
GM Agony

MALL please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MALL please!   MALL please! I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:31 am

bigdaddy wrote:
HI ADMINS! May we request a Mall where we can buy converters, and glistening coats and fire bottles. We hope our request be noticed. Thanks!

Hi there! Well to be honest i am a lazy person too and i hate farming those miscellaneous needs of my character. But I need to say that this private server is one of the private servers that will test your Ability, Patience, and Perseverance. Everything you need for your character is your responsibility to farm. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.arsenalro.com
bigdaddy
Helper
Helper
bigdaddy

MALL please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MALL please!   MALL please! I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:40 am

ok gm-agony. well try to farm. but in the future please consider this suggestion. more power arsenalro!
Back to top Go down
Senshi

MALL please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MALL please!   MALL please! I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:41 pm

Okie Hello,

Well About this mall . .

If you like ~ I can make one for you. Just tell me what you want in it ~ and the prices of them items and ill make the npcs

Just add me on msn ok?

at roo_likes_goats@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Spenon
Helper
Helper

MALL please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MALL please!   MALL please! I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Senshi wrote:
Okie Hello,

Well About this mall . .

If you like ~ I can make one for you. Just tell me what you want in it ~ and the prices of them items and ill make the npcs

Just add me on msn ok?

are you a scripter of this server or something? lol!
Back to top Go down
GM Agony
Pro Helper
Pro Helper
GM Agony

MALL please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MALL please!   MALL please! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:17 am

Senshi wrote:
Okie Hello,

Well About this mall . .

Just add me on msn ok?

Ooh thanks for the help, but as what i've said we don't need a mall because we want the players to farm on their own. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.arsenalro.com
babyjumskie
Pro Helper
Pro Helper

MALL please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MALL please!   MALL please! I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:29 am

if there is a mall arsenalro is like the same HR server out there... i want to but i dnt agree with this suggestion...
Back to top Go down
isayxd3119
Helper
Helper

MALL please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MALL please!   MALL please! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:01 pm

MALL FOR EDP pls
Back to top Go down
jantzen16
Helper
Helper
jantzen16

MALL please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MALL please!   MALL please! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 11:22 pm

i really dont agree about your idea isayxd3119... u dont need to have a mall just to have something like that when you can have it by farming misc items for your creator...i suggest you make a wiz and farm....

i think ur idea will make the server imbalance..
Back to top Go down
babyjumskie
Pro Helper
Pro Helper

MALL please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MALL please!   MALL please! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:38 am

isayxd3119 wrote:
MALL FOR EDP pls

That is impossible if GMs are lazy too then this MALL is APPROVED...But it's not...SO this is not APPROVED and not good for the server..... rabbit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MALL please! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MALL please!   MALL please! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MALL please!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArsenalRO :: ArsenalRO :: Suggestions-
Jump to: