ArsenalRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel free to post anything but just put it in the right place section Report Bugs and Questions Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drop ! and Pop!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebel

Rebel

Drop ! and Pop! Empty
PostSubject: Drop ! and Pop!   Drop ! and Pop! I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:54 am

Im currently finding some new server and I found your server very interesting =]

Well imma go play it and enjoy it . Hope to meet new friends and best experience ever :]

-Jd
Back to top Go down
GM_Sephir
Helper
Helper
GM_Sephir

Drop ! and Pop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop ! and Pop!   Drop ! and Pop! I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:35 am

Rebel wrote:

Im currently finding some new server and I found your server very interesting =]

Well imma go play it and enjoy it . Hope to meet new friends and best experience ever :]

-Jd

hi rebel good to here that you try our server...you'll gonna have fun in here many friendly people... and fun events...GM's here are friendly and very supportive just @request anytime and someone will help you... have fun playing!!!dont forget to tell it to your friends!!!! gawi
Back to top Go down
http://www.arsenalro.com
pher2pher
Pro Helper
Pro Helper
pher2pher

Drop ! and Pop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop ! and Pop!   Drop ! and Pop! I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:04 pm

Welcome REBEL *CHEERS no1
hope you enjoy staying here at arsenal :]

------------------------
Drop ! and Pop! Vcxpjk
Back to top Go down
GM Agony
Pro Helper
Pro Helper
GM Agony

Drop ! and Pop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop ! and Pop!   Drop ! and Pop! I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:27 am

Rebel wrote:

-Jd

Thanks for that compliment on our new server. Hope to see you in game. Cheers! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.arsenalro.com
Sponsored content

Drop ! and Pop! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drop ! and Pop!   Drop ! and Pop! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drop ! and Pop!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArsenalRO :: ArsenalRO :: New Players-
Jump to: