ArsenalRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel free to post anything but just put it in the right place section Report Bugs and Questions Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ARSENAL RO: THE MOST CORRUPT SERVER - UNCUT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
THE GREAT DEBATER

ARSENAL RO: THE MOST CORRUPT SERVER - UNCUT Empty
PostSubject: ARSENAL RO: THE MOST CORRUPT SERVER - UNCUT   ARSENAL RO: THE MOST CORRUPT SERVER - UNCUT I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:50 am

Here are the reasons why this server sucks big time as well as the people behind it. ENJOY! Smile

"You will never experience any lag, giving you one of the best Ragnarok Online experiences you will ever
find." - ORIGINALLY QUOTED FROM THE HOME SITE. - SO SWEET AND PROMISING.

Play during WOE and you won't even move a single cell. Break KRIEMHILD's emperium, the magic "hokus pokus" will start - HELL OF A LAG.
Very promising advertisement but even one of the MAIN GMs (FAUX so to speak) admitted that in any given emperium room, one cannot contain more than 50 players, if it exceeds, everything is history. You will just see your savepoint. Very ironic isn't it? They don and sport a lag-free server but it's the other way around.

THE SERVER WHERE GM's PLAY WITH THE NORMAL PLAYERS WITH +10 GEARS AND EXCEEDING STATS AND DOES WOE. HOW WOULD YOU EXPLAIN A PLAYER WHO CAN WEAR FOUR (4) HEADGEARS AT THE SAME TIME. - ONE WORD FOR THIS - IMBA Smile

THE MOST BIASED AND CORRUPT SERVER. - GM's WILL REMOVE ECALL FROM THE OPPOSING GUILDS JUST TO PREVENT THEIR BACKED GUILD FROM LOSING. ONE WORD AGAIN - PUSSY!

THE SERVER WHERE BOTS, PCSO, WPE ARE ALLOWED. - I ADMIT I'M ONE WHO PLAYERS WHO USES THESE. COME ON, WHO WOULDN'T, YES? WILL YOU LET YOURSELF STICK WITH THE POLICY WHILE EVERYONE IS BREAKING IT?

ILL CONTINUE THE NEXT DAY. MY MOM CAME FLASHING WITH BROOM AIMING TO ASURA ME. SEE YA!

-POMPOMS/KATE BECKINSALE

Back to top Go down
GM Agony
Pro Helper
Pro Helper
GM Agony

PostSubject: Re: ARSENAL RO: THE MOST CORRUPT SERVER - UNCUT   ARSENAL RO: THE MOST CORRUPT SERVER - UNCUT I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:40 am

THE GREAT DEBATER wrote:
Here are the reasons why this server sucks big time as well as the people behind it. ENJOY! Smile

"You will never experience any lag, giving you one of the best Ragnarok Online experiences you will ever
find." - ORIGINALLY QUOTED FROM THE HOME SITE. - SO SWEET AND PROMISING.
Yes we admit that the server is quite lagging mostly during WOE. Why? Because we are a free dedicating server. As you can see we don't have donation items for almost 4months already since this server started. And all of this servers' expenses, we are the one who are paying for it, not even a single penny comes from you players. And one more thing, i will bet my ass that you are from philippines that's why you are lagging. I'm not a racist but ISPs/internet connections have a very huge difference from here which the server lies (Vegas) and from Philippines. I am living in states and i am not experiencing any lag. So try to upgrade your ISP mister.

Quote :
Play during WOE and you won't even move a single cell. Break KRIEMHILD's emperium, the magic "hokus pokus" will start - HELL OF A LAG.
Very promising advertisement but even one of the MAIN GMs (FAUX so to speak) admitted that in any given emperium room, one cannot contain more than 50 players, if it exceeds, everything is history. You will just see your savepoint. Very ironic isn't it? They don and sport a lag-free server but it's the other way around.
The servers speed is 12mbps. GM Faux said that IT will be lag ALREADY if there will be 50 players or more inside the emp room, but it is possible to have 50 players inside an emp room, a single guild can hold 76 players. So skills+massive pvp inside that emp room between 2 guilds will be an extreme lag. Got it?

Quote :
THE SERVER WHERE GM's PLAY WITH THE NORMAL PLAYERS WITH +10 GEARS AND EXCEEDING STATS AND DOES WOE. HOW WOULD YOU EXPLAIN A PLAYER WHO CAN WEAR FOUR (4) HEADGEARS AT THE SAME TIME. - ONE WORD FOR THIS - IMBA Smile
How can you be so sure that +10 gears, 4 slots gears, and exceeding stats can be seen from a player? Do you have a proof? Well if you do have it is better to post it here rather than being a crybaby.

Quote :
THE MOST BIASED AND CORRUPT SERVER. - GM's WILL REMOVE ECALL FROM THE OPPOSING GUILDS JUST TO PREVENT THEIR BACKED GUILD FROM LOSING. ONE WORD AGAIN - PUSSY!
This is the funnies statement i've ever heard. If you are the GM of wpe guild then you should know the rules about Ecalling. Admit it, Someone hit you that caused the delay of your ecall. I will explain it to you if you don't get it. If you are trying to EC and someone hit you=5mins cooldown again. And when you reconnetc=5mins cooldown again. It is your fault not ours. Learn how to ecall properly.

Quote :
THE SERVER WHERE BOTS, PCSO, WPE ARE ALLOWED. - I ADMIT I'M ONE WHO PLAYERS WHO USES THESE. COME ON, WHO WOULDN'T, YES? WILL YOU LET YOURSELF STICK WITH THE POLICY WHILE EVERYONE IS BREAKING IT?
yes we admit its breakable yet but we are sure of banning BOTS and WPE users if we saw them, if you saw them then why not report? if you feel like being cheated why do you still play? and one more thing its funny because i saw myself in you when i was still a normal player playing in different server, when i cant win on this massive skilled players i always thought they cheated on me, they use wpe because of fast asura's, etc i always shout at forums too thats when i was a kid this is really epic man, build your own server and show me a script that you can disable ECALL, make 1 GUILD TO BE LAGGY, BTW here's our Emulator [url=eathena.ws/board/index.php?act=idx]Emulator[/url] YOU CAN ASK ALL OF THEM IF THERES A SCRIPT OF LAGGING A CERTAIN GUILD OR DISABLING ECALL. thank you

ILL CONTINUE THE NEXT DAY. MY MOM CAME FLASHING WITH BROOM AIMING TO ASURA ME. SEE YA!

-POMPOMS/KATE BECKINSALE

Back to top Go down
http://www.arsenalro.com
wowie08

wowie08

PostSubject: Re: ARSENAL RO: THE MOST CORRUPT SERVER - UNCUT   ARSENAL RO: THE MOST CORRUPT SERVER - UNCUT I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:24 am

Hey Crying Baby you must read these.......these is important to you crying baby.....

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img843/1286/baluga.jpg

These is the proof of all ur problem crying baby.....

Original Topic

http://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?showtopic=253983&pid=1383600&mode=threaded&start=#entry1383600
Back to top Go down
pher2pher
Pro Helper
Pro Helper
pher2pher

PostSubject: Re: ARSENAL RO: THE MOST CORRUPT SERVER - UNCUT   ARSENAL RO: THE MOST CORRUPT SERVER - UNCUT I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:28 am

And By the way WPE(guild) is the most noobest guild living on arsenal RO they already made almost 4 guild naming it as S T O O G E S, Jakol Center, SMILE SUPREMACY lastly WPE they always thought they're always been cheated by "GM's" they even dont have a proof of what they're blabbering about and compare to other guild members WPE has the WORST PLAYERS EVER!!! owned
Like GM Elohim always says "READ BEFORE YOU COMPLAIN"

Quote :
THE SERVER WHERE GM's PLAY WITH THE NORMAL PLAYERS WITH +10 GEARS AND EXCEEDING STATS AND DOES WOE. HOW WOULD YOU EXPLAIN A PLAYER WHO CAN WEAR FOUR (4) HEADGEARS AT THE SAME TIME. - ONE WORD FOR THIS - IMBA
they dont even have a screenshot/proof on this statement what a lame ass bitch e4

Quote :
GM's WILL REMOVE ECALL FROM THE OPPOSING GUILDS JUST TO PREVENT THEIR BACKED GUILD FROM LOSING. ONE WORD AGAIN
These statement almost killed me because of laughing DUDE ARE YOU INSANE?well nothing new from WPE guild or Reason Supremacy(smile)they always throw worthless accusations well goodluck on playing RO

CIAO
Back to top Go down
GM Agony
Pro Helper
Pro Helper
GM Agony

PostSubject: Re: ARSENAL RO: THE MOST CORRUPT SERVER - UNCUT   ARSENAL RO: THE MOST CORRUPT SERVER - UNCUT I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:32 am

Nonses topic should be closed if the author cannot answer to the posts
Back to top Go down
http://www.arsenalro.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARSENAL RO: THE MOST CORRUPT SERVER - UNCUT   ARSENAL RO: THE MOST CORRUPT SERVER - UNCUT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ARSENAL RO: THE MOST CORRUPT SERVER - UNCUT
Page 1 of 1