ArsenalRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel free to post anything but just put it in the right place section Report Bugs and Questions Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new effect on gtb card

Go down 
+5
pher2pher
babyjumskie
Spenon
macmac
GM_Sephir
9 posters
AuthorMessage
GM_Sephir
Helper
Helper
GM_Sephir

new effect on gtb card Empty
PostSubject: new effect on gtb card   new effect on gtb card I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:44 am

the gtb card effect had been change due to its imbalance....
the new effect of gtb card...
the character cannot be frozen but receives 30% more damage on elemental and physical attack...
Back to top Go down
http://www.arsenalro.com
macmac

PostSubject: Re: new effect on gtb card   new effect on gtb card I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:02 am

can you make like a resist elemental damage i think 30%

or disable gtb on pvp or woe but can be use outside for leveling hunting etc.
Back to top Go down
Spenon
Helper
Helper

PostSubject: Re: new effect on gtb card   new effect on gtb card I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:28 am

yeah.. i think macmac suggestion is more useful... just disable it in pvp and in woe.. thanks Smile) it is useful in hunting mvp's
Back to top Go down
babyjumskie
Pro Helper
Pro Helper

PostSubject: Re: new effect on gtb card   new effect on gtb card I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:09 am

my suggestion is when you use GTB you can't dispell and buffs while wearing GTB...8s nice and GTB is not useless....
Back to top Go down
Spenon
Helper
Helper

PostSubject: Re: new effect on gtb card   new effect on gtb card I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:44 am

babyjumskie wrote:
my suggestion is when you use GTB you can't dispell and buffs while wearing GTB...8s nice and GTB is not useless....

so dont wear it if u want to buffs your self or something.. Smile it is still useful in hunting mvp's so it is better to disable it in woe and in pvp
Back to top Go down
pher2pher
Pro Helper
Pro Helper
pher2pher

PostSubject: Re: new effect on gtb card   new effect on gtb card I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:46 am

Spenon wrote:
babyjumskie wrote:

so dont wear it if u want to buffs your self or something.. Smile it is still useful in hunting mvp's so it is better to disable it in woe and in pvp

spenon is right :] disable it on woe and pvp:]

------------------
new effect on gtb card Vcxpjk
Back to top Go down
Envvy

Envvy

PostSubject: Re: new effect on gtb card   new effect on gtb card I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:33 pm

I thought the drops were like 10x someone has gtb already!? o.O
Back to top Go down
LightsLover
Helper
Helper

PostSubject: Re: new effect on gtb card   new effect on gtb card I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:23 am

waiit, are you saying that right now, GTB's effet is: cannot be frozen but receive 30% more damage?
Back to top Go down
isayxd3119
Helper
Helper

PostSubject: Re: new effect on gtb card   new effect on gtb card I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:24 pm

WIPE AL GTB CARD DEN LESS DROP BY 0.01%

THATS NICE...!

EFFECT: CANNOT BE EFFECT BY ANY KINDS OF MAGIC
Back to top Go down
babyjumskie
Pro Helper
Pro Helper

PostSubject: Re: new effect on gtb card   new effect on gtb card I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 12:44 am

GTB is not usable in WOE and PVP but you can wear it outside those area....
Back to top Go down
jantzen16
Helper
Helper
jantzen16

PostSubject: Re: new effect on gtb card   new effect on gtb card I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 2:57 am

what the heck is this changes???... dont change the effect of GTB it is part of the game... how can u say GTB card will imbalance the game?.. who are you??? are you the 1 who made KOREAN RAGNAROK?... the game designed to be balance. SO WHAT IF? a HighWizard has HighWizard card?... tell me how to counter that??... 50k+ damage for SG lvl10 WTF!?...

TO Developers of cards, Change the effect of High Wizard card if you already Changed the effect of GTB card.

THATS IT!!! and I Demand it. its too unfair!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new effect on gtb card   new effect on gtb card I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new effect on gtb card
Page 1 of 1