ArsenalRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel free to post anything but just put it in the right place section Report Bugs and Questions Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gm ask for something

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AssasinCrossScout
Helper
Helper
AssasinCrossScout

gm ask for something Empty
PostSubject: gm ask for something   gm ask for something I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:51 am

[b][i]how to vote arsenal i would like to vote evryday i log in im always online here but i dont know how to vote yet plss reply me how and how to donate ? lol!
Back to top Go down
babyjumskie
Pro Helper
Pro Helper

PostSubject: Re: gm ask for something   gm ask for something I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:31 am

if you want to vote arsenal Ragnarok ONline try to search on RMS i think arsenalro had a account in RMs...
Back to top Go down
GM Agony
Pro Helper
Pro Helper
GM Agony

PostSubject: Re: gm ask for something   gm ask for something I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:44 am

themary wrote:
[b][i]how to vote arsenal i would like to vote evryday i log in im always online here but i dont know how to vote yet plss reply me how and how to donate ? lol!

Yes try what jumskie said. We still don't have the cpanel for voting but we will soon have our own. Just wait and everything is being processed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arsenalro.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: gm ask for something   gm ask for something I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

gm ask for something
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArsenalRO :: General Information :: Rules and Regulation-
Jump to: