ArsenalRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel free to post anything but just put it in the right place section Report Bugs and Questions Here

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Transfer / Change Host

Go down 
+2
babyjumskie
jantzen16
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jantzen16
Helper
Helper
jantzen16

Server Transfer / Change Host Empty
PostSubject: Server Transfer / Change Host   Server Transfer / Change Host I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 1:53 am

As what the announcement of GM's said, there will be a server transfer. hope they will implement that this week.

Ok guys, here's a thing.. the main reason here is why we need to change the host or we need to transfer to a dedicated server is because.,.. as we all know, we always experience difficulties during WoE.. we always get irritated with headache (sometimes) because of the LAG, we expect that we are getting hot on our seat during WoE... how can i do a good performance in WOE with this Laggy server?...

To mgt:

Thank you so much and I really appreciate about the server progress. Keep it UP..

Edit:

Btw, To Forum moderators, can u update us here in forum of what is happening with the server... i really dont know what is going on now and ask myself why i can't connect to the server?. No thread for server update, or any topic that may connects with "Maintenance" or something that may inform the players that there's a maintenance going on if theres already existing thread for that, please make it more informative. thank you/
Back to top Go down
babyjumskie
Pro Helper
Pro Helper

PostSubject: Re: Server Transfer / Change Host   Server Transfer / Change Host I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 2:04 am

jantzen16 wrote:

Edit:

Btw, To Forum moderators, can u update us here in forum of what is happening with the server... i really dont know what is going on now and ask myself why i can't connect to the server?. No thread for server update, or any topic that may connects with "Maintenance" or something that may inform the players that there's a maintenance going on. thank you/

Nice post janz... +10 for you.... bounce
Back to top Go down
jantzen16
Helper
Helper
jantzen16

PostSubject: Re: Server Transfer / Change Host   Server Transfer / Change Host I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:51 am

i edited my post again and added " if theres already existing thread for that, please make it more informative" ^__________^
Back to top Go down
AssasinCrossScout
Helper
Helper
AssasinCrossScout

PostSubject: Re: Server Transfer / Change Host   Server Transfer / Change Host I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:58 am

Twisted Evil me too i cant log in but the server is online
Back to top Go down
jantzen16
Helper
Helper
jantzen16

PostSubject: Re: Server Transfer / Change Host   Server Transfer / Change Host I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:39 am

I tried login this afternoon and still cannot connect... MODS are not updating of what is happening in the maintenance... still no information about when the maintenance will last. huhuhu
Back to top Go down
babyjumskie
Pro Helper
Pro Helper

PostSubject: Re: Server Transfer / Change Host   Server Transfer / Change Host I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 5:39 am

Don't Worry janz 8s not the of end of the world... patience is Virtue... Smile Laki tlga ng tiyan mo...hahaha.. e4
Back to top Go down
TeaParty
Pro Helper
Pro Helper
TeaParty

PostSubject: Re: Server Transfer / Change Host   Server Transfer / Change Host I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:25 am

jantzen16 wrote:

Edit:

Btw, To Forum moderators, can u update us here in forum of what is happening with the server... i really dont know what is going on now and ask myself why i can't connect to the server?. No thread for server update, or any topic that may connects with "Maintenance" or something that may inform the players that there's a maintenance going on if theres already existing thread for that, please make it more informative. thank you/

Please try to explore more or read before posing i have post a thread at News and Update's section
Back to top Go down
https://arsenalro.forumotion.net
jantzen16
Helper
Helper
jantzen16

PostSubject: Re: Server Transfer / Change Host   Server Transfer / Change Host I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:52 am

Quote :
Please try to explore more or read before posing i have post a thread at News and Update's section

yeah, but why would I read such Topic like that?.. aw,, no offense intended.. it should be named properly like "Maintenance [Date]" then the information in the text field.

i never thought that it is the official thread for the maintenane today. /sigh
Back to top Go down
GM Agony
Pro Helper
Pro Helper
GM Agony

PostSubject: Re: Server Transfer / Change Host   Server Transfer / Change Host I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:51 am

jantzen16 wrote:
As what the announcement of GM's said, there will be a server transfer. hope they will implement that this week.

Ok guys, here's a thing.. the main reason here is why we need to change the host or we need to transfer to a dedicated server is because.,.. as we all know, we always experience difficulties during WoE.. we always get irritated with headache (sometimes) because of the LAG, we expect that we are getting hot on our seat during WoE... how can i do a good performance in WOE with this Laggy server?...

To mgt:

Thank you so much and I really appreciate about the server progress. Keep it UP..

Edit:

The transferring of the server to a new dedicated host is now ongoing. We still can't tell you what is the specific time of the server's up time. But pls just keep in touch. And about the edit thing, only me ang TeaParty is the one active in the forum, but pls be patient if there is still no topic about this maintenance because we also have our own social life but we do know that it is our job to inform you, nevertheless whatever happened we will still post those news just keep[ in touch and thanks for the compliment about the server's progress.
Back to top Go down
http://www.arsenalro.com
jantzen16
Helper
Helper
jantzen16

PostSubject: Re: Server Transfer / Change Host   Server Transfer / Change Host I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:45 am

That's great, thank you for that information. I was just frustrated this morning why I can't connect, I did troubleshoot my connection and everything but nothing suspicious with my net, i tried to xplore this forum for information and found nothing, but then I didnt noticed TeaParty's thread, that it was the thread about todays maintenance...well, at least its somehow solve my problem, and to TeaParty, it was just kind of miss understanding . Peace yoh! ^_^

@ALL reading:

Server Maintenance is still ongoing. Keep in touch in this forum for updates.

@GM's and MODS:

Please post updates when server goes us. maybe "NEWS" of whats new in the server. ^_^ goodnight all. ZzZzzZZZ...
Back to top Go down
babyjumskie
Pro Helper
Pro Helper

PostSubject: Re: Server Transfer / Change Host   Server Transfer / Change Host I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:32 pm

nyt too....im sure whren you wake up this morning the server is up that's for sure... e4
Back to top Go down
AssasinCrossScout
Helper
Helper
AssasinCrossScout

PostSubject: Re: Server Transfer / Change Host   Server Transfer / Change Host I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 3:54 pm

[b]ANG TAGAL NAMN AMFFFFFFFFFF! Mad e5 lol!
Back to top Go down
l Kos l Apparition
Pro Helper
Pro Helper
l Kos l Apparition

PostSubject: Re: Server Transfer / Change Host   Server Transfer / Change Host I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 1:18 am

babyjumskie wrote:
nyt too....im sure whren you wake up this morning the server is up that's for sure... e4
for sure pla ha..=))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Transfer / Change Host   Server Transfer / Change Host I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Transfer / Change Host
Page 1 of 1